Come along and support the Annual Orgreave Rally organised by the Orgreave Truth and Justice Campaign, commemorating the 33rd anniversary of the events at Orgreave.
Meet at 1:00pm
Saturday 17th June 2017
Please bring banners and placards.
March with us through Orgreave and support our call for a Public Inquiry for Truth and Justice for Striking Miners brutalised by police at the Orgreave Coking Plant on 18th June 1984.
- Yvette Cooper, Labour MP and Chair of the Home Affairs Select Committee
- Frances O’Grady, General Secretary, TUC
- Mike Jackson, Lesbians and Gays Support the Miners
- Karen Reay, Regional Secretary, Unite the Union, Yorks and Humberside,
- Barbara Jackson, Secretary, Orgreave Truth and Justice Campaign
- Eileen Turnbull, Shrewsbury 24 Campaign
- Craig Mansell, ex miner arrested at Orgreave
- Chris Kitchen, General Secretary NUM
- Matt Abbott, Poet
- Compère Chris Peace of the Orgreave Truth and Justice Campaign.
Please make every effort to attend. We will be delighted to see everyone, existing supporters and new ones.
Here’s a link to the Facebook Event with details – https://www.facebook.com/events/295128307559413/?ti=icl
Here’s the PDF for you to distribute: